Friday, February 24, 2006

More pictures from the trip..only the good ones!

OK Kids, I finally have put up some of the "good pictures" from my trip so far!

I went to this cool art exhibit in Sydney and they had these "vag badges" that were kinda like beanie-babies! I was tempted to buy one, but I just didn't have room in my carry-on for any more fake vaginas!










This is my indoor/outdoor bathroom and jacuzzi in Bali. My little villa was so much fun, and who knew I would enjoy outdoor nudity so much?











I tried SO HARD in the Monkey Forest in Ubud to take a picture of monkeys fucking (seriously, like 8 attempts) but those little fuckers (pardon the pun) are really fast!! It was like a 2-second kinda operation and then they were done!

Sadly the best I could get was a picture of this old male monkey and his gigantic balls!







This little gecko was living in my bathroom! Look, he's smaller than my (sexy) toe! We became quick friends and would spend hours just laughing and laughing over dirty jokes and reinacting our favorite scenes from "Airplane". Then I caught him trying to steal my passport so I flushed him down the toilet. I really miss that little guy....sniff sniff...






I met this woman while touring the Neka museum in Ubud. She is 85 years old and in the last five years went to the North Pole, the South Pole, South America, and lots of other places! I think she drew her eyebrows on with a market though, as they had an interesting sheen. The dude is our tourguide, who seemed so happy to have people hang out with him at the museum (he had to hang out there anyway, which would be boring by yourself).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home