Monday, October 24, 2005

Life Update

Just a quickie to let you know whats going on.

1) I am done with 3 of 5 grad school applications. Hopefully I will get some interviews, and maybe even an acceptance. I have never been so excited to incur $130,000 in debt!

2) I'm leaving for Argentina in one week. I'll be in NYC for one day, then I'm in Buenos Aires to learn Spanish!

3) I'm crashing with my folks in Orange County right now. I didn't think I'd like it, but something about free food and laundry is somewhat addictive! Also I have found some free WIFI coffee shops, which makes me very happy. I am a free WIFI whore!

4) I bought the video iPod. I was totally anti-Apple, but this thing is so awesome. I love it.

5) I'm STILL looking for book recommendations! Hook me up with some ideas!

6) I promise I'm going to try to write more on this (because I'm so sure you're hanging on my every word. You know you are...I'm like "The OC": a guilty pleasure)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home