Monday, October 24, 2005

Fun at high school reunion!



My 10 year high school reunion was a few weeks ago.  OK, it was like a month ago, but I am super lazy about this blog sh*t so I didn’t write about it at the time.  I will be better in the future I promise…in theory.  Sheesh!

So the reunion amazingly exceeded out extremely low expectations, and many of our theories were confirmed.  Some observations:

    1)      Several people got fat, but very few got skinny
    2)      I looked freakin good that night
    3)      Most people hadn’t left Orange County, but the ones who did all bonded that night
    4)      Lots of mommies, not a lot of daddies
    5)      Lots of teachers
    6)      Lots of martinis.  I was a participant.
    7)      Some tattoos, some plastic surgery
    8)      Nobody had ever heard of UPENN
    9)      Most people looked the same, but the girls had bigger asses and the guys had bigger necks

Also there was a boob job, a guy wearing makeout, and I busted a girl for being on a dating show.  All in all an uneventful night, but definitely not as bad as expected!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home