Monday, December 04, 2006

Crazier and crazier, my mini-life update

So I was supposed to settle down now that I'm in school, but it seems that my travel schedule is just as aggressive as always! I think the only thing that has changed is the airlines I'm using to travel. When I was a "road warrior" this past year, it was all OneWorld, but now that I'm totally price-sensitive, I'm all over the place with Airlines. Although I have a few personal rules:

1) No AWA/ATA - These airlines suck

OK, so I only have one rule. The rest has been all over the place. For example, my travel schedule for the late autumn:
-Two weekends ago: NYC (via Continental)
-Last weekend: London (via Air Canada. NEVER do that! You have to clear customs twice)
-This weekend: Binge eating and studying for finals. (loneliness and deep dish pizza are a losing combination)
-Next weekend: Fly to Hong Kong (through Newark via Continental)
-Following weekend: Fly back to Chicago and then to SoCal (via Southwest)
-Right after x-mas: Fly to Costa Rica on miles (via AA)
-Right before class: Fly to Miami and then Chicago (via AA)

Life is nuts. Thats 4 continents in 6 weeks people! And I'm a grubby student! WHAT IS GOING ON?!

Sadly a lot of this is job-search related, but I gotta admit that I am having a BLAST seeing friends and also meeting awesome new people. I admit I'm a travel whore...but what can you do?!

OK, time to go back to my martinis and econ final exam....

2 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Random Thinker said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger dramaqueen said...

I loved ATA when I lived in Chicago: cheap fares, left from Midway, went to DCA (my favored airport), pretty much same quality as domestic American Airlines for less money, always on time.

Happy Holidays, and safe travelling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home