Sunday, July 02, 2006

Trauma in Hong Kong!

OK, not real trauma, but to continue with a previous theme, my surly haircut guy QUIT the HK salon! So now I can't go to him and I'm forced to go to someone completely untried whilst here in HK! Unfortunately if I don't get my hair cut here it will be like a month before I'm back in NYC to visit Hiroshi. If you know me well then you know both of the people that I mentioned (Hiroshi and surly guy, Davy, who apparently has quit the salon. I'll get the details later this afternoon). So anyway, for those of you who knew me in high school and college, you know what happens to me when I don't get my hair cut on a regular basis and it starts to grow out. I start to look like that guy from the Cure or the guy who plays young Voldemort in the 2nd Harry Potter Movie (read: it gets big and ugly).
Cross fingers for me. I'm writing this on my laptop while riding the airport express on my way to Hong Kong.
On the bright side, MAARTJE is in Hong Kong! And if you know her then you realize she is super awesome!!!
More about my HK excursion later...
Side note: despite shipping stuff home and ditching all my heavy books, for some reason my bags are still massively overpacked. I don't know what is wrong with me,but another shipment home is probably in order. Life shouldn't be so complicated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home