Thursday, February 02, 2006

Dan's Global Superfriends

OK, little note: Hilary Duff sucks. Her video is on NZ MTV equivalent and it sucks. Also she has totally become a mini-Kylie Monogue ripoff, only not as hot.

Now what you were wating for: My list of Global Superfriends!!!!

How do you qualify to be a global superfriend? Well, you simply need to meet me in more than one continent! There are some people I have seen in more than two continents! (They are the lucky ones). Here is the current list. If I have forgotten someone please let me know!!

Superfriend Continents
Parents 4
Alan K. 3
Colleen 3
Cordelia 3
Gerry 3
Samidha 3
Sid 3
Alan R. 2
Aurora 2
B. Bea 2
Bernice 2
Blarke 2
Clay 2
Colin 2
David W. 2
Ella 2
Jack 2
Kellie 2
Kenny 2
Limmy 2
Lisa 2
McWilliam 2
Melissa 2
Pierre 2
Robin 2
Tony 2
Tyler 2
Wendy 2

1 Comments:

At 2:06 AM, Blogger TCho said...

I feel so left out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home